Complaint Review: Natural Source Store

• Submitted: Mon, July 20, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, July 20, 2009

• Reported By:Millville New Jersey
Natural Source Store
S.W. 47th Ave. 4051 Suite 101-102 Davey, Florida U.S.A.

Natural Source Store charge extra money and refused to refund Davey Florida

I was told that I could try a sample product, so I expected a small amount of the product. Instead I received a standard amount and in a weeks time was charged a few hundred dollars. When I contacted the company I was told I could send my money back and myrefund check would be sent out. That was four months ago and to this day I have seen nothing. I called numerous times and each time I was told things like my check is in the mail or it is being sent out today. Its also very difficult to get any type of manager on the phone. They constantly tell you that the mangers are all in meetings and can not come to the phone but that they will return your call...they never call!!

Millville, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2009 07:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Natural-Source-Store/Davey-Florida-33314/Natural-Source-Store-charge-extra-money-and-refused-to-refund-Davey-Florida-471410. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Natural Source Store