• Report: #1061923

• Updated: Tue, June 25, 2013

• Reported By: Adele — Burlington Ontario
natural ures.com
Internet USA

natural ures.com This company had the gaul to send me a recording advising me that there will be a charge on my Visa account . How legal is this if I only ordered a book (which was a rip-off) and did not sign for any additional charges to be posted to my Visa?  Internet

This company had the gaul to send me a recording advising me that there will be a charge on my Visa account . How legal is this if I only ordered a book (which was a rip-off) and did not sign for any additional charges to be posted to my Visa? When I spoke to the operator the notice referred me to, I gave her a piece of my mind and told her that her supervisor should be made of what her company was doing. What a novel idea toextract money from people who are either not wanting to answer their solicitation call or bother to check what goes through their Visa account. This is another reason not to give out your visa number over the internet to anyone. I know this company has been in existence for some time. How come I have not seen any other report off their scam?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2013 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/natural-urescom/internet/natural-urescom-This-company-had-the-gaul-to-send-me-a-recording-advising-me-that-there-1061923. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on natural ures.com