Complaint Review: NaturalGreenCleanse

• Updated: Tue, May 07, 2013

• Reported By: Elak — West Jordan Utah
NaturalGreenCleanse
18015 Sant Angelo Lutz, Florida USA

NaturalGreenCleanse This product is a bunch of crap and the company is even worse. I tried to click on the terms and conditions on their website and it won't even open therefore I don't believe there are any terms and conditions. On the order page it states "Cancel your 14-day trial at anytime by calling 1-800-387-1146 during regular business hours." I called and after being stuck on hold for a very long time they told me that I can't cancel it or return the item because supposedly some where it states that it is HAS to be within the first 14 days from the time you PLACE your order not from the time you receive your order. I now believe what other people have said about this company being a scam. Not to mention a few days after I ordered this "free trial" I got a call from someone that said they are with NaturalGreenCleanse and tried to get me to give them my credit card number. DO NOT GIVE OUT YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER!!! Thankfully I was suspicious and told them no and hung up. Lutz Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2013 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NaturalGreenCleanse/Lutz-Florida-33558/NaturalGreenCleanse-This-product-is-a-bunch-of-crap-and-the-company-is-even-worse-I-tri-1049103. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NaturalGreenCleanse