Complaint Review: Nature Box

• Reported By: Pat — Tracy California
Nature Box
1056 Commercial St, San Carlos, CA 94070 San Carlos, California USA

Nature Box Never Take Any Promotion San Carlos California

Here I want to share my experience as this may help some other to get cheated by this ridicules brand.

PLEASE NOTE MY REVIEW IS ABOUT MY VERY VERY BAD EXPERIENCE ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE OF THIS COMPANY.

I have find one of the promo for snack pack in $1.95 in October end some time so I have register with this, they send me packet in November, now I don't find $20 value of this packet of food so I think to go and cancel my subscription, so I called there support and I wait on hold listening there music for almost 10-15 minutes and finally think to try some other time so hang-up. I have again try after few days and same thing happen. I have try third time to reach them again after a week or so but again same thing.

After this one day morning I found they authorize my card again for December shipping for around $20 and i have immoderately pickup my phone and call them, this time I was on hold for almost 30 minutes but no answer so I have hangup and finally decided to send them an email about this issue and my subscription cancellation, as such this cheater brand has put following thing on there website.

Please be aware that we do not process cancellations via email or Facebook/Twitter out reaches, so call our Snack Concierge team at 1-888-613-6998.

Why any company will not accept request by email? its 100% valid media of concordance. But this time as my card was authorized I have write and send them email about requesting my subscription cancel for all future delivery, regarding this they have email me its cancel, but surprisingly few days after I had packet on my door for December month delivery.. I have refuse delivery and send packet back, then check my card and this guys didn't release that $20 they charged.. So i have write an other email for this.. but there customer service is worst than third world country.. guy clearly said I am not able to track refuse shipping and in any case they are not going to refund me my money.. So I have asked them I am going to request for charge back, regarding this also this guys are saying me you can do what ever I can do but they are not going to refund in any case..

I have question him, what if I will buy something from Walmart and i want to return my stuff as long as its brand new condition, do Walmart will say me I will not take it return and will not refund.. Infect I gave him example of Costco where they take frozen food too once on each membership.. but this guys are don't know made with which kind of stuff that they are not ready to accept anything..

So please anyone find some deal of offer for first free / promo pack do not order it, as this is all set of cheating as far as my experience is concern.

Hope this will help someone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2013 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nature-Box/San-Carlos-California-94070/Nature-Box-Never-Take-Any-Promotion-San-Carlos-California-1105943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nature Box