Complaint Review: Natures Garden

• Updated: Mon, April 07, 2014

• Reported By: Mike S — deer park New York
Natures Garden
42109 State Route 18 Wellington, Ohio USA

naturesgardencandles.com candlepro.com This company fraudulently overcharged my Credit card for items I did not order & simply REFUSED to refund me. Wellington Ohio

*Author of original report: Problem was resolved

First time buying from this company and hopefully the last! I have a fragrance business so I decided to gve this company a try, big big mistake. I ordered abour $1300 worth of scented oils and not only did they charge me for items I did not order, they charged me multiple times for the same scented oil 5 times, about 25 LBS (worth more than $300). I called them and they simply refused to work it out, and ultimately blamed it on me, saying it wasnt the company's fault or no one at their end made a mistake!

If you are a candle maker, soap craftsman or into scented oils, then save your money and stay away from this company. Their oils are not worth it, many smell like cheaply made scents and some do not even match their description, at all! You are likely to lose your customers if you sell them items made from 3rd grade oils. This company knows no customer service, has no courtesy and lacks the integrity to admit their mistakes. [continued below]....

..... Avoid naturesgardencandles.com (candlepro.com) at all costs, do NOT ever give them your credit card info to purchase anything from their website! Find yourself a quality supplier that has common courtesy and carries quality material so you can be successful in your business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2014 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Natures-Garden/Wellington-Ohio-44090/naturesgardencandlescom-candleprocom-This-company-fraudulently-overcharged-my-Credit-ca-1136972. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Natures Garden

Problem was resolved

AUTHOR: Mike S - ()

One of the owners of the company was nice enough to contact me directly and resolve the issue. It turned out to be a possible glitch in the ordering system and the customer service didn't know how to help appropriately (not the company's fault.

I would recommend doing business with this company and have tried some of their other oils and they seem to be decent quality. Thank you for resolving the matter and finally understanding the problem, I will probably be buying more from you guys in future.