Vienna

• Updated: Tue, August 20, 2013

• Reported By: Brittney — Mentor Ohio
Natures Paradise
17421 Nichols Lane, Bldg J Huntington Beach, California USA

Natures Paradise They took my money and did not deliver the product Huntington Beach California

I ordered a product, the Body Organic™Lavender Body Mist 8oz. The company took my money right away and sent an email right away saying they got my order. All seemed kind of normal until I tried to communicate to them and got no response.

I later, after several phone calls that went unresponded to and several emails that went unresponded, I check out their webiste and found at the very bottom of the home page a small word, "testimonials" so I clicked on it and began reading. Everyone inthe past several weeks had been having hte same exact problem.

I then called my bank and initiated a fraud case, which is still ongoing. I also emailed the company again and told them to cancel my order. I then called them and told them to cancel my order. I have heard nothing from them. All I want is to stop this companyt from taking people's money! If I could get back my $14.45, that would be great, but I doubt that will happen. Please, help me warn other people so that they don't get taken advantage of and to stop this company from stealing people's money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2013 05:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Natures-Paradise/Huntington-Beach-California-92647/Natures-Paradise-They-took-my-money-and-did-not-deliver-the-product-Huntington-Beach-Cali-1077305. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Natures Paradise