Complaint Review: NatureWise

• Updated: Sun, February 16, 2014

• Reported By: Mike — Ashland Oregon
PO Box 1016 Ashland, Oregon USA

NatureWise Employment Scam Ashland Oregon

NatureWise a company that produces nutritional supplements , placed an employment Ad out, looking for an SEO professional in Ashland, Oregon .  I applied for the job and very quickly I received a responce from one of the owners of the company . He said he was very interested and wanted to speak.  The owner asked strategies on how to do SEO for his company. He kept me on the phone for over an hour ensuring me that I was going to get the job. 2 weeks went by and no call from the owner . I decided to call them just to see if  the job was still on the table or not. The owner picked up the phone and told me (3pm on a Thursday) that I was  interupting his early dinner, I apologized and asked if he still was going to offer me the position. He hung up the phone on me.

Regardless if he would have offered me the job or not after hearing how the owner spoke to me . [continued below]....

..... I would have declined an offer no matter what. I moved on with searching for another job.

4 days after that occured: I got an email from the owner telling me he would be utilizing my advice & strategy  but having some one else implement it.  I am writing this rip off report because I think people should know who they buy health products from.  If you don't care who you buy health products from, then disregard this report. However, if you want to know who is manufacturing a health supplement product, & hear about how they conducted themselves with one facet of their business, I hope it makes the readers of this report wonder how do they conduct business pertaining to the standards of manufacturing their health product.

Food for Thought

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2014 10:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NatureWise/Ashland-Oregon-97520/NatureWise-Employment-Scam-Ashland-Oregon-1124067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NatureWise