scholarship

• Reported By: Jasmine — atlanta Georgia United States of America
navigator acceptance
3225 Cumberland Blvd SE # 300 atlanta, Georgia United States of America

navigator acceptance Disclose personal information atlanta, Georgia

*Author of original report: cut it out

*Consumer Comment: Cutting To The Chase

After being told by my husband and employees from previous job that I no longer worked there, Navigator Acceptance still went to my old job and told them that I was 30 days behind on my car note. They have my current home address and phone numbers. They use shame and threats to get car payments. I called to get an explanation and was told that if i paid my bills on time this wouldnt be happening. Mind you, my husband had called earlier and made a payment the same day. Mrs Roberts is rude and condescending and it is not okay. Apparently you have no rights if you fall behind on your payments.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2011 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/navigator-acceptance/atlanta-Georgia-/navigator-acceptance-Disclose-personal-information-atlanta-Georgia-789415. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on navigator acceptance

cut it out

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (USA)

Besides what you may think, not everyone that is behind on their car payments is irresponsible. Things happen. I do not run from Navigator. Like I said in my original post they have my home number, my husband and I cell phone number and my address. As a matter of fact a payment was made that same day before I found out about this incident. So yes I have a problem with their so called 'collection efforts.' thank you for your response though.

Cutting To The Chase

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

Here's what happened...

YOU missed a payment.  By doing so, YOU turned "on" the collections efforts.  Now you don't like those efforts and you're all upset.  "How dare they begin collections efforts."  And now you're whining about "rights".

Perhaps you should grab some grade schooler and let him/her tell you what RIGHTS are all about.  You are not entitled to a car.  If you don't want them to begin collections, then the remedy is exceedingly simple, you make your payments on time.

You signed a contract which stated they will finance this car and you will make every payment on time, every time.  There are ZERO exceptions unless both you and hubby die together.

Making your payments on time is not optional.  Since you are not using bank financing, apparently you have a reputation for not paying your bills on time.  Perhaps you should turn over a new leaf and collectors won't be searching for you.

No, I don't work for them.