Complaint Review: NBPI - LVAAP - USSA

• Submitted: Tue, March 21, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, March 21, 2006

• Reported By:Durham North Carolina
NBPI - LVAAP - USSA
PO Box 98835 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

NBPI - LVAAP - USSA ripoff sending out forms to make it look like I won millions of dollars Las Vegas Nevada

This company keep sending me forms to fill out saying that I won millions of dollars and to send $20 dollars for a processing fee. I believed them and sent them $40 dollars (because I had two of the forms) all I got was two cheap booklets telling me how to enter sweepstakes. Then they had the nerve to send me two more forms like they really are going to get me again. These people deserve to be punish for doing this to people. I hope they get what they deserve.

Lakita
Durham, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2006 08:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NBPI-LVAAP-USSA/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89193/NBPI-LVAAP-USSA-ripoff-sending-out-forms-to-make-it-look-like-I-won-millions-of-dollar-182389. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NBPI - LVAAP - USSA