Complaint Review: NBPI (US Sweepstakes Advisor)

• Submitted: Sat, April 29, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, April 29, 2006

• Reported By:Rock Hill South Carolina
NBPI (US Sweepstakes Advisor)
POB 98835 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

NBPI, US Sweepstakes Advisor, Send in $ 20.00 to get millions of dollars supposedly waiting for me. Why should I pay for something that I won Las Vegas Nevada

The US Sweepstakes Advisor(NBPI) keeps sending official looking mailings to my home. They state that I have millions waiting for me. But first I have to send them a $20 confirmation fee.

Why would I pay for something that I won? They could save some money if they would stop sending prepaid postage return envelopes and just deduct the $20 from a person's winnings. Laughing Out Loud|!!!

Tell them to get a real job.

|nedda
Rock Hill, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2006 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NBPI-US-Sweepstakes-Advisor/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89195-0418/NBPI-US-Sweepstakes-Advisor-Send-in-2000-to-get-millions-of-dollars-supposedly-waitin-189180. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NBPI (US Sweepstakes Advisor)