Complaint Review: nbrc construction

• Updated: Fri, September 20, 2013

• Reported By: disscustomer — st. petersburg Florida
nbrc construction
6425 Causeway Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619-6349 tampa, Florida USA

nbrc construction This company is a total scam. Do NOT sign any paperwork with them tampa Florida

This company is a scam.  They received chack from my insurance company, cashed it and never installed the roof or gave us our money back.  First they promised us certain instal date that nobody showed up for and after that I called them 6 times before recieving a phone call back.  Then they gave me another installl date and when I called again they told me that they no longer have a contractor's license.  I requested my refund check and never got it.  Now I have a leaky roof, and my insurance company can't help me since they already issued money necessary for repairs.  Please somebody with similar experience let's get together and do something about this scam company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2013 06:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nbrc-construction/tampa-Florida-33619/nbrc-construction-This-company-is-a-total-scam-Do-NOT-sign-any-paperwork-with-them-tamp-1085973. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nbrc construction