Complaint Review: NCB Management Services Incorporatiod

• Submitted: Sat, April 17, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, August 02, 2010

• Reported By: Eric — cottondale Alabama U.S.A.
NCB Management Services Incorporatiod
PO BOX 1099 Langhorne, Pennsylvania United States of America

NCB Management Services Incorporatiod Hamid K Young and Robert Gianotti Do no ive up to their promises in fact down right fraud Langhorne, Pennsylvania

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: re: NCB complaint

Ok first let me preface this by saying I lost my job.  Then due to the economy I had to let the car be reposessed. '

Chrylser sold the car for pennies on the dollar and I was upside down for 12K, they sold the account to NCB.

Now enter NCB.  This fellow Hamid K. Young and I had all of 4 phone conversations.  Each time I was called worthless and cussed out.  I got to where I refused to even deal with this person. Enter stage right his boss Mr Robert Gianotti. Mr Robert Gianotti at least new how to hold a conversation without trying to make you feel like some sort of sub human trash like Mr Young did.   We made arrangements to take a couple of my credit cards to pay these folks at 60% of what I owed.

The promises were as followed.  (1) Chrysler Financial would remove the negative information from my credit report.  (2) I would recieve a zero balance leter in the mail. (3) They would stop harrasing me.

The harrasing phone calls did stop, that was a good thing. However they have not lived up to their part as I did not recieve a zero balance letter and Chysler still has not and refuses to remove the negative remark from my credit report. I have Items one 1 through 3 in writing from several leters from Mr. Young.

So just so everybody knows that just because these credit agencies tell you something does not make it so.

There should be a law when folks call you on the phone and cuss you out that you can take them to court over that. I would bet they dont have the so called tapes of the recorded conversation.

I am wondering If now I can find an autorney and sew them for breach of contract.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2010 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NCB-Management-Services-Incorporatiod/Langhorne-Pennsylvania-19047/NCB-Management-Services-Incorporatiod-Hamid-K-Young-and-Robert-Gianotti-Do-no-ive-up-to-th-594155. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NCB Management Services Incorporatiod

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

re: NCB complaint

AUTHOR: Ronald - (U.S.A.)

Just an FYI to anybody reading these. I worked for NCB and many other agencies and I can tell you no one except the original creditor can remove negative information. No one should claim it and it rarely happens anymore unless you were a victim of identity theft of a legit dispute. If you settle with a creditor it will be listed in that trade line on your CBR as "legally settled in full". It will note a zero balance but will indicate it was charged off at one point. It's subjective as to a negative or positive depending on your current creditor. You can't make things disappear from your credit unless 7 years has elapsed (with no activity!)and you can notify the credit bureau's that the statute has run out-but they have no legal obligation to do that. Always get an agreement letter first as to your settlement and stick to it. It may take 30-60 days for the original creditor to update your report but many agencies will fax/mail you a letter after your payment clears stating it has been settled.