Complaint Review: NCC Business Services

• Updated: Thu, May 30, 2013

• Reported By: 1757 flat shoals rd SE — 30316 Georgia
NCC Business Services
9428 Baymeadows Road, Suite 200 Jacksonville, Florida USA

NCC Business Services Lying on the phone saying I owes them $1440 in rent from a prior apartment Jacksonville Florida

I have been trying to rent from an apartment building. However, something from 2009 showed up on my credit saying I owed $500 to a prior property I rented. That was in 2009, and it is not 2013. This is the first time I have ever ran into this issue. I called NCC Business Services because they were now in control of my account. The lady told me to pay a money gram of $500 to their company. I was suspious of this, but I did it to just not deal with this anymore. She told me the next day they would send me a letter of closing, and I could present that to my new leasing apartment. The next day I called and they told me I had to wait until 4 pm. I called at 4:30 and they put me on hold until 5 and she told me that the man who writes our letters was in a 'meeting'. I told her I needed my paper by 5:30, she agreed. I did not receive anything so I called at 6 and a man picked and bluntly told me I still owe him $900 or he can't do anything for me or right a letter. Completely obsurd. I asked for a receipt of payment that I sent him, again he told me he could not give that to me. I finally told them that I would have my lawyer contact them, they put me on hold and came back and told me that they would send me what I want. I have not received that, nor do I know what that is. This company is a complete fraud and should be shut down. They are just taking money from people, when they have paid apartments a couple of dollars for these cases.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2013 06:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NCC-Business-Services/Jacksonville-Florida-32256/NCC-Business-Services-Lying-on-the-phone-saying-I-owes-them-1440-in-rent-from-a-prior-a-1054935. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NCC Business Services