Complaint Review: NCE Unified Health

• Updated: Tue, November 12, 2013

• Reported By: Catherine27 — Slidell Louisiana
NCE Unified Health
2200 N federal hwy Baco raton, Florida USA

NCE Unified Health Optum Health Allies Daniel Grootner Daniel Grooter signed me up for NCE Healthcare with Optum Health Allies with falsified coverage terms and when I canceled my membership they overcharged for fees, promised refund and I still have yet to see reimbursement Baco raton Florida

I was signed up for health insurance through Daniel Grootners assistance in finding coverage to suite my needs. I was told I'd have unlimited dr visits, perscription assistance and very low co-pay for office visits. I later discovered I only had 5 annual visits per year and the perscription coverage did not cover my insulin (which I specifically inquired about when signing up)! When I I tried tto cancel my membership they went ahead Ann's billede for the next month. I requested a stop coverage immediately and to be refunded my additional month billed. I called everyday for 3weeks and every attempt resulted in them stating they would have manger contact me, there was never a call back! I am feed up and they ripped me off $1426.89.... I notified the Better Business Bureau with no resolution! I'm ticked as I can't afford to be scammed. I'm a single parent with 2 small children. I can't afford to be abused like this! HELP! BEWARE!

NCE Health Plans with Unified Health One is a complete SCAM!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2013 08:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NCE-Unified-Health/Baco-raton-Florida-33431/NCE-Unified-Health-Optum-Health-Allies-Daniel-Grootner-Daniel-Grooter-signed-me-up-for-NC-1098703. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NCE Unified Health