Complaint Review: nce

• Updated: Tue, June 10, 2014

• Reported By: david — carthage Mississippi
nce
Nationwide USA

nce health ins.fraud. doctors and test are not in network or test not covered as stated garden city Nationwide

I bought health insurance on may 13 andgave my dr. name to make surehe was in the network. was assured he was  by Lygia Day. I also asked if the test my dr. was ordering would be covered. I needed a catscan and mri. O yes i was told, all that is covered. I called o June 10 to double chech as my appointment was  on June 13. Guess what!  I found out my dr. is not in the network and they do not cover any of the test i need. I was directed to 4 different people from this company before i was told it was a mistake or misunderstanding on their part. was told i might get a refund but would not receive a refund of $139.00 for enrollment fee. If have to call 4 different numbers to find out about your insurance-you know you have been scammed!

David

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2014 01:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nce/nationwide/nce-health-insfraud-doctors-and-test-are-not-in-network-or-test-not-covered-as-stated-g-1153638. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nce