Complaint Review: NCO Financial Systems

• Submitted: Thu, October 09, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, October 09, 2003

• Reported By:Mililani Hawaii
NCO Financial Systems
1001 Bishop Street Pauahi Tower Suite 320 Honolulu, Hawaii U.S.A.

NCO Financial Systems ripoff NCO DOES NOT REPORT PAYMENTS TO CREDIT BUREAU! Nationwide

I am so glad that I am not alone. I have dealt with NCO for a VERY long time, despite having paid my debt over 2 years ago. They did not report to the Credit Agencies (Experian) that I paid the debt off completely. I contacted them numerous times to have this situation remedied, to no avail.

This has screwed up my credit and is now affecting my employment. WHAT to do? I am not going to waste time here being hostile, but I am going to take action. Collectors, hope you can still rest well after reading what some people go through on your behalf. Is that little amount of money you are paid really worth it?

PISSED OFF
paradise, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2003 06:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NCO-Financial-Systems/Honolulu-Hawaii-96813/NCO-Financial-Systems-ripoff-NCO-DOES-NOT-REPORT-PAYMENTS-TO-CREDIT-BUREAU-Nationwide-68678. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NCO Financial Systems