Complaint Review: NCP FINANCE OHIO LLC

• Submitted: Wed, October 23, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, October 23, 2013

• Reported By: Karen — Cincinnati Ohio
205 SUGAR CAMP CIRCLE dayton, Ohio USA

NCP FINANCE OHIO LLC handwritten signature forged states it was generated by computer dayton Ohio

I took out a title loan with this compnay for $1750.00 agent was sent to my home with a Tablet to write up the contract took pictures of the truck and orgininal title he quoted me a payback rate when I finally receive the loan papers my signautre is forged they told me its computer generated the rate was changed to payback 216.00 times 11 payments and a ballon payment of 1450.00 that totals double of what I borrowed after several phone calls and given the run around told lies I am very pissed off I am stopping the automatic payment deduction from my checking out I feel like they are LOAN SHARKS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2013 11:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NCP-FINANCE-OHIO-LLC/dayton-Ohio-45409/NCP-FINANCE-OHIO-LLC-handwritten-signature-forged-states-it-was-generated-by-computer-day-1094058. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NCP FINANCE OHIO LLC