• Report: #1072031

791 washington st Buffalo, New York USA
  • Phone: 1-877-563-1741
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

NCS Offices Harrasssing Phone calls to myself and family members Buffalo New York

Myself and family members have been recieving harrassing phone calls from NCS offices. They have currently contacted my Mother, Father, Sister Inlaw, Father inlaw. NCS states that if they dont have me call them back asap then there will be a police offices at my door to arrest me. When I call them back I am told that I took out a loan with a company called Ace Cash Express and I need to pay that loan to them now or I will be arrested and pressed charges on. When I refused they said they were sending someone to my home to serve me papers, waited all day but no one showed up.

The first time they called they called my mother and sister inlaw and told them I had a loan that I was being suited. I contacted them and gave them verbal instructions to stop all phone calls to me, family members and friends.

As of 8/1/13 my father was contacted and my father inlaw by a Calvin Murphy giving the same information. I gave another verbal request and I have sent a ceasing communication letter to them as of today.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2013 08:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NCS-Offices/Buffalo-New-York-14221/NCS-Offices-Harrasssing-Phone-calls-to-myself-and-family-members-Buffalo-New-York-1072031. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NCS Offices