Complaint Review: NED Alliance, AOA, Saen Higgins, Wealth Without Risk, Tax Lien Seminar

• Submitted: Thu, July 23, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 23, 2009

• Reported By:West Palm Beach Florida
NED Alliance, AOA, Saen Higgins, Wealth Without Risk, Tax Lien Seminar
gettaxliens.com Boca Raton, Florida United States of America

NED Alliance, AOA, Saen Higgins, Wealth Without Risk, Tax Lien Seminar Seminar is worthless, trying to get a refund is a wild goosechase/runaround. Total Scam. Boca Raton Florida

The seminar amounted to a scam: the same information that was already taught in the free, initial seminar (by Steve Woods), the presenter's success stories (not related to tax liens), asset protection (I have no assets to protect and this is not what I paid for anyway), and landlord strategies, but not the training promised. The seminar was misrepresented especially since the presenter could not even help me with the information and data CD I had obtained from the my county tax collector's office! They tried to upsell me on some web tool for tax liens that they would not even demonstrate live online at the seminar.

I returned my materials as requested and have made countless phone calls to people who get extremely rude once I express my dissatisfaction with the runaround and the missing refund. They have not and apparently will not return my money.

NED alliance, or Wealth Without Risk or Trump Institue or AOA (Association ro Optimum Acheivement run by Saen Higgins) or... They use a zillion names, changing them constantly, to avoid being sued, I suppose.

Michael West Palm Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2009 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NED-Alliance-AOA-Saen-Higgins-Wealth-Without-Risk-Tax-Lien-Seminar/Boca-Raton-Florida-33487/NED-Alliance-AOA-Saen-Higgins-Wealth-Without-Risk-Tax-Lien-Seminar-Seminar-is-worthles-472633. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NED Alliance, AOA, Saen Higgins, Wealth Without Risk, Tax Lien Seminar

grateful