Complaint Review: Neerings Plumbing Heating and Air

• Updated: Mon, July 22, 2013

• Reported By: Kristen — Utah
Neerings Plumbing Heating and Air
3495 South 300 West Salt Lake City, Utah USA

Neerings Plumbing Heating and Air Ridiculously, Outrageous prices Salt Lake City Utah

July 22, 2013 called Neerings for AC unit needs.  It was a bad capasitor.  They wanted to charge us $518.00.  The repairman that came to our home was rude and acted put out because he had to stay after hours to help us.  We were told they would be here between 1-4 and he didn't show up until 6:45.  No one called us to tell us what was going on.  I sat in a 94 degree house all day waiting for him to show up.

I told him no way was I paying $518.00 dollars to replace a capasitor.  I called (((competitor's name redacted))) and they replaced the capcitor and serviced my AC unit for $161.00 dollars.  Plus the repairman was very friendly and honest.  I would tell everyone to stay away from Neerings.  They are a rip off and have awful customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2013 08:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Neerings-Plumbing-Heating-and-Air/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84115/Neerings-Plumbing-Heating-and-Air-Ridiculously-Outrageous-prices-Salt-Lake-City-Utah-1069243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Neerings Plumbing Heating and Air