Complaint Review: Neighbors Moving and Storage

• Updated: Wed, November 13, 2013

• Reported By: RenaissanceWoman — MIAMI BEACH Florida
Neighbors Moving and Storage
1571 W Copans Road, #101, Pompano 33064 Beach, FL Pompano Beach, Florida USA

Neighbors Moving and Storage These guys are thieves and very rude!!! Pompano Beach Florida

*Author of original report: Issues Resolved

These guys are thieves! I mean actual thieves, as they not only ripped me off, but walked off with my beats headphones that was laying on my kitchen counter.

They quoted me one price and told me it would only take about 3 hours. When they got to my apartment, the lead guy started trying to flirt with me, and when I shut him down, he became very nasty.
When we got to my destination, they started dragging their legs, in an attempt to add more time to the job. Then they tried to get me to pay triple what I was quoted, charging me for time they hadn't even worked. I tried talking to customer service but they were rude. They ran off with my items without telling me and I had to pay a storage fee.
Needless to say, it was a horrible experience. On top of that, they stole my expensive head phones!
I went ahead and paid the rip off price just so I could get my stuff and get them out of my life. They tried to get me to pay all in cash because they knew I would dispute the charges, which I did. It's called KARMA....what goes around, comes around. Very soon, the negative reviews will add up and they will have to change the way they do business.
They sent a different crew, per my request. These scumbags lost the screws to my sleigh bed (which was done on purpose I believe), luckily for me, my handyman was able to get some from home depot. When one of the new movers called to ask the guy where the screws where, he said "tell that trick to have a nice life". Very unprofessional, rude, and chauvinistic. I do not recommend them to anyone! Not even my worst enemy.

They are nice to you until they have your stuff, then their tone changes. Not to mention, they steal from you! Beware!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2013 08:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Neighbors-Moving-and-Storage/Pompano-Beach-Florida-33064/Neighbors-Moving-and-Storage-These-guys-are-thieves-and-very-rude-Pompano-Beach-Florid-1094204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Neighbors Moving and Storage

Issues Resolved

AUTHOR: RenaissanceWoman - ()

I initially had an issue with the movers but Stephanie Wallace from management called me and the issue has been resolved to my satisfaction