Complaint Review: Neil Johnson - UnitedCashLoans

• Updated: Wed, January 09, 2013

• Reported By: Carolyn — Philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America
Neil Johnson - UnitedCashLoans
Jacksonville, Vermont United States of America

Neil Johnson - UnitedCashLoans Callin from legal department with an allegation on my SS# to be arrested. and need my lawyers # to give him/her the affavidit Jacksonville, Vermont

1/9/13 received a call from Mr. Johnson at 10:45 am at my place of employment stating that there was a file on his desk for my arrest, because I had not repaid a loan with UnitedCashLoan from Dec. 2010. He needed my lawyers name and phone number so they could be faxed the affavidit for my arrest. The allegations were againt my social security number for federal bank fraud, check fraud.  I told him that I did not owe UnitedCash Loans and he became very abusive.  I also informed him that I would go home and check my records to see if I even had a loan with the company and he stated that I could bring the documentation to court when I am arrested.  Could not give me the amount that was supposed to have been received, and refused to fax any documentation with my signature on it. He became very argumentative and nasty because I was attempting to ascertain certain information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2013 09:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Neil-Johnson-UnitedCashLoans/Jacksonville-Vermont-/Neil-Johnson-UnitedCashLoans-Callin-from-legal-department-with-an-allegation-on-my-SS-993891. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Neil Johnson - UnitedCashLoans