Complaint Review: nelson and gamble asso.

• Submitted: Wed, February 15, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, February 17, 2012

• Reported By: cyndipa — lake stevens Washington United States of America
nelson and gamble asso.
18101 Von Karman Avenue, 3rd floor Irvine,, California United States of America

nelson and gamble asso. Nelson Gamble & Associates They collected monies ($4,249.00) and did not make any payments to where it was suppose to go Irvine,, California

*Author of original report: Nelson Gamble & Associate Ripp Off creeps

*Author of original report: Nelson Gamble & Associate Ripp Off creeps

Nelson Gamble & Associates was hired by me to help with negotiating a settlement of a bank debt.

On March 2010 they took out $649.00 the first month and $450.00 everymonth after that, they were suppose to take out only $400.00 a month but I left it at $450.00 then I lowered it to $300.00 a month after I got very ill and lost my job. (N G & A collected $4,249.00 from March 2010 to Oct 2011.)

Then in March 11, Wells Fargo called about paying them I told them  Ive been paying Neson Gamble and that they had to go to nelson and gamble to get the monies. Nelson and Gamble told me not to talk to them (WellsFargo) to write down all the time the bank has been harrassing me and keep notes and send it to them which Ive done. But everytime I call to speak to someone there at NG&A  either no answer or recorder with no return calls and finally always busy,  thats when I found out they sold the business to Jackson Hunter Morris and Knight in Oct 2011. I didnt even recieve a letter or a call saying that Nelson Gamble was going out of business until Feb 15, 2012 when I called Global Solution whos relationship was with NG&A and they told me NG&A went bankrupt. In the mean time  another company who supposingly bought out NG&A  was Jackson Hunter Morris and Knight (JHMK)  they told me I was to be expecting a check from NG&A and do not cash it but send it to them so they can get started with their program with me, I was expecting all my monies back maybe except 15 percent of what Ive been giving , but all I got back was $250.00 and no way to get a hold of NG&A but Global Solution told me they have no money and is sending me a copy of what Ive paid and whats left and Michelle who I spoke with says theres nothing, so where is all my money and JHMK says they dont have it neither so now they are garnishing my boyfriends check  twice a month only because I had his name on my checking account in case anything happened to me he could get into my account he had nothing to do with this money I used from a line of credit but they are charging him, so by Nelson and Gamble not paying Wells Fargo ,they have messed up my boyfriends credit and our finances and put me in distress,.

and because of this I no longer need any help from any debt collection people or especially lawyers, I do not trust them. Warning:: Don't believe everything you see on TV  or anywhere about getting help  getting out of debt,there only trying to help them selves before helping you. I got this add long time ago when Obama just got into presidency and he did this advertisement about getting out of debt. Be careful what you read and get into don't trust anyone .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2012 09:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nelson-and-gamble-asso/Irvine-California-92612/nelson-and-gamble-asso-Nelson-Gamble-Associates-They-collected-monies-424900-and-d-839940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nelson and gamble asso.

Nelson Gamble & Associate Ripp Off creeps

AUTHOR: cyndipa - (United States of America)

Just need Help catching these companies who take advantage of others who are trying to seek help from them but end up getting taken instead ....who can you trust...who do we turn to.... where do we go what is this world turning to....everyone is having a hard time....why cant we help each other instead of trying to steal from people who can barely make it as it is...I took what ever I can for almost 2 years squeezing every penny I can from my social security check every month to try and pay off my bill ..only to have this company take my money and run ,leaving me with a deeper debt , late fees ,with interest and not making a single payment to where the money was suppose to be paid. ... they stole all my money and they dissapered not even saying anything to me I heard it from another company after a few 100 phone calls and busy signals and disconnections trying to locate them......I feel sorry for those people who do this sort of scam cause thats exactly what it is, some day they will have to answer to the man and God forgive them its going to be alot worst then when that day comes.

Nelson Gamble & Associate Ripp Off creeps

AUTHOR: cyndipa - (United States of America)