Complaint Review: Neotech Society

• Updated: Wed, February 05, 2014

• Reported By: Marilyn — Chicago Illinois
Neotech Society
Dallas, Texas USA

Neotech Society Nouveau Tech,The Society, Neotech Secret Society,Neothink Society Won't stop harrassing me! Dallas Texas

I originally got involved somewhat with this organization. It starts out all innocently.They send you a free invitation letter to join. They tell you you are special and they have this secret society.

Then they want to sell you books with secret information that will make your life better. They charge way more than these books are worth. They are cheaply made and mass produced. Then they keep sending you more and more offers for books and other stuff. It gets to be more and more money with no results for the consumer.

The only people benefitting are the scammers who get rich off the gullible people who are desperate and willingly give them their hard-earned money.

I gradually lost interest and got disillusioned with them for a while and left it at that. But, they didn't let up. They kept sending me more offers I had no interest in. I would read them for laughs only. But, some letters made such obvious and outrageous claims that could never happen just from a book, and for so much money too.

I got annoyed and sent them letters telling them that I was wise to them and knew they were scamming and to remove me from their mailing list. I also reported them to the Better Business Bureau. But, they won't remove me from their mailing list. I'm beginning to think that I will be on their list the rest of my life and beyond.

I thought I finally was rid of them once and for all. Then I got another mailing from them yesterday. Do you know what it was? It was back to the initial invitation mailing again. I'm at my wits end with them. I don't know what else to do to get rid of them. They are harder to get rid of than roaches. What can I do to stop their harrassment?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2014 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Neotech-Society/Dallas-Texas-75356/Neotech-Society-Nouveau-TechThe-Society-Neotech-Secret-SocietyNeothink-Society-Wont-s-1121200. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Neotech Society