Complaint Review: neptali Zuna in behalf of Equatorial Renovations corp

• Updated: Fri, June 06, 2014

• Reported By: Neptali — Roosevelt New York
neptali Zuna in behalf of Equatorial Renovations corp
135 whitehouse Ave, Roosevelt , New York USA

neptali Zuna in behalf of Equatorial Renovations corp Renovation experts. Com is providing with fake leads and charging immediately not alloying for return of the money and is not complying with their three mounts period of probe were you suppose can exit anytime if you don't like, I exit their program at the second mount and they charge me for the third on the fourth month!! I want my money back and to stop them from doing illegal bussines Roosevelt New York

Renovation Experts. Com and Renex.com are providing with fake leads for construction in the period that I was working whit them, the leads I receibe was projects already done, projects that were never submitted ot requested, projects that had the wrong information such is contact numbers and names.

but the most portant they don't comply with their oferts: they told me that in the first tree mounts I can leave anytime, so afther experiencing all those fake leads in the second mount I decide to leave. Afther cancellling the account by phone with my account holder I never whent  back or accepted any leads from them, after a mount that I was out, they send me a bill for the third mount, I fought over the phone but they collected it from my account Two mounts latter!

I need my money back and make this company stop they illegal practices!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2014 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/neptali-Zuna-in-behalf-of-Equatorial-Renovations-corp/Roosevelt-New-York-11575/neptali-Zuna-in-behalf-of-Equatorial-Renovations-corp-Renovation-experts-Com-is-providin-1115461. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on neptali Zuna in behalf of Equatorial Renovations corp