Complaint Review: Neshek Auto Repair

• Updated: Wed, April 23, 2014

• Reported By: jacval60 — Los Angeles California
Neshek Auto Repair
5034 E. 3rd street East Los Angeles, California USA

Nesheks unplugged smog light in car and charged $200 for it saying they fixed it. 2 years later ask charged more money for same problem East Los Angeles California

2 years ago, we took our toyota to Nesheks to do a smog check, they told us we had to pay $200 plus $40 for the smog check, to fix the car to pass. We did then we noticed the red light in the car for smog, was still on. We took it back and all they did was unplug the light. Now this should have raised red flag to us. We trusted them, and now 2 years later we are getting charged again, to fix the problem that they said they fixed but now that i think about it when Louie told me about the time he went back cause of the light being on  and when they unplugged it I should have done something then.Still the facts speak for itself. They never fixed it. We thought that they fixed it yet eventually they could not have cause that light would have not been on if they did. There is a way to get your car to pass if it does not. We did not want to do that we figured that it would be better to fix it, so we would not have to pay every year to have it illegally passed. And we wanted it fixed cause we did not want to be the cause of polluting the air.

Nesheks has proven they can not be trusted, and this is the last time I will go to them. I bet they do not do this stuff to the police cars they fix, or the Judges cars, cause they are across the street from court house and police station. I know the person who used to own Neshek's grandaughter that is how I know they fix police cars, etc. And you know what I trusted her grangfather that is why I had my car taken there, I thought I could trust them also.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2014 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Neshek-Auto-Repair/East-Los-Angeles-California-90022/Nesheks-unplugged-smog-light-in-car-and-charged-200-for-it-saying-they-fixed-it-2-years-1141185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Neshek Auto Repair