Complaint Review: NestGames

• Updated: Tue, February 18, 2014

• Reported By: Sue — Redmond Washington
NestGames
3511 Silverside Road Suite 105 Wilmington, Delaware USA

NestGames NestGames.net, TimeKeep LLC Game playing service, Games downloaded, Wilmington Delaware

I did not sign onto this site ever nor do I even play games they first charged me $1.00 then $2.95 and after 5 days $34.95.  When I called to canel the membership that I never signed up for they sent me emails that they would refund the money and I never recieved it. I did recieve two email from them about the charges to be refunded.

The second time I called and stated I never recieved my refund they said they had turned it over to the investigations department.  And it would take 4-6 weeks to refund my money.  That was gaurenteed to be returned if I was not satisfied. I was told I would recieve a notice that it had been sent to be further investigated,  But I never did recieve an email.

The thrid time I called I got the run around. The phone number to call had changed and the company name was changed.  And all they could tell me was it was in the investigation department and I should hear from them in the next 4-6 weeks.

Meanwhile I cancelled me credit card number because I never gave it to them nor visited the site and my bank notified me to let me know these charges were about to be processed and I said I did not make them.  So I filed a fraud charge statement with the bank against the company.  The bank refunded my money and has turned it over to the attorney General.

Don't get messed up with this company it is terrible to do business with.  I have had the same exeperance with Advanced System Pro-Optimizer and AviVue skin care products. If you need something from the internet Buy it through Amazon and only use well known store for purchaces.  The rest of the companies suck.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2014 05:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NestGames/Wilmington-Delaware-19810/NestGames-NestGamesnet-TimeKeep-LLC-Game-playing-service-Games-downloaded-Wilmington-1124607. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NestGames