Complaint Review: net 10 cell phones-track phone

9700 n.w.112th ave miami, Florida United States of America
  • Phone: 1-877-836-2368
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

net 10 cell phones-track phone ripedoff ran around and hung up on from net 10 miami, Florida

I was ripoff, hung up and lied too! My son has been with out a working phone in witch we have paid to. Net 10 sent us 3 phones now that have not worked. They had me send all three phones back. And tolls to expect knew phone in three days. So 3 weeks later they send me a safelink phone that looks like a cheap 19.99 Doller phone and not even the plan we have been paying for since may of 2011. So I phoned them just to be on hold for 1 hour. And then the manenger hung up on me. I will be using another company now very disappointed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2012 09:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/net-10-cell-phones-track-phone/miami-Florida-33178/net-10-cell-phones-track-phone-ripedoff-ran-around-and-hung-up-on-from-net-10-miami-Flor-832589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on net 10 cell phones-track phone