Complaint Review: net fashion avenue

• Updated: Sun, October 20, 2013

• Reported By: Suzan — New castle Delaware
net fashion avenue
706 N 7 Highway, Suite D Blue Springs, Missouri USA

net fashion avenue Net Fashion Avenue SCAM ARTISTS DO NOT PURCHASE FROM NET FASHION AVE Internet Blue Springs Missouri

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: refund was issued

This company is running a scam. I am from Saudi Arabia and I saw this website and saw they have the top prom website approve so I contact them to see if they had certain dress, and said that it was in stock, the dress was 700 $ US dollars, in that moment i ordered the dress, with my us address, was charged to my credit card and since that day i couldnt get ahold of them, called twice a day , leaved a message on the answering machine, leaved message in live chat. they asked the wear date of the dress and told them it was a week from the order date.

once they responded they said  the dress is lost And they don't know the tracking number, took two calls a day, various messages to them to respond that they will send another dress as a gift while they replace the first one, and they never did. [continued below]....
..... today I started to post messages on their facebook page to aware people that they dont send the orders. the deleted the posts blocked me from posting on their wall. I dont have the dress, I dont have the money refunded. They ruined my event and have lost more than 4 hrs a day trying to contact them. So I want everyone to know , they are really bad people .

I have all the chat conversations and all the emails and my bank statement to prove it. My order number is (22022).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2013 07:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/net-fashion-avenue/Blue-Springs-Missouri-64014/net-fashion-avenue-Net-Fashion-Avenue-SCAM-ARTISTS-DO-NOT-PURCHASE-FROM-NET-FASHION-AVE-I-1093306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on net fashion avenue

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

refund was issued

AUTHOR: MikeK - ()

Dear Customer,

We are very sad you decided to exaggerate the facts in your comments. I spent several hours with you on chat for 3 consecutive days and were trying to get this resolve for you in the most convenient way for you.

At this point we will have to proceed with our legal department for defamation of the facts. Again I am sorry you decided to go that route. Thank you Alex

P.S you also got a refund for the 21147 because you left me on the chat with no response on October 18…

Here is a proof of refund is you decide to deny that as well:

Refund (Unique Transaction ID # 9J500100TV844542J)
See related 07H88277TV6149924

Original Transaction
 Date Type Status Details Gross Fee Net
 Sep 3, 2013 Payment From majid homami  Partially RefundedYou issued a partial refund for this payment.
You issued a partial refund for this payment.
 Details $1,374.00 USD  -$56.63 USD  $1,317.37 USD