Complaint Review: net solutions

• Updated: Sat, October 15, 2011

• Reported By: Sheila — Putney Vermont USA
net solutions
Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

net solutions web tech strategies sold me an advertising package of 100 Tv spots for 12,975 but I never received it Phoenix, Arizona

Mike King sold me this advertising package for 12,975 for 100 TV spots and told me I would receive an affidavit of the dates and time the tv commercials would be aired. I did not want to pay for something that was airing at some ridiculous time like 2 am. He said they would be quality spots and I would receive the affidavit with stations and times within 5-7 business days. I called them for 3 months and they kept saying I would receive it in a week or two. So I called every couple weeks. I finally filed a dispute with my credit card company which they never followed through with. I have been battling this for over 2 years now.  I have contacted the Attorney Generals office in AZ and Vt as well as the BBB, the senator, the governor, the FDIC, the OCC, an attorney, etc. I should not be made to pay for this when I never received it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2011 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/net-solutions/Phoenix-Arizona-85067/net-solutions-web-tech-strategies-sold-me-an-advertising-package-of-100-Tv-spots-for-1297-789053. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on net solutions