Complaint Review: Net Solutions

• Updated: Fri, July 12, 2013

• Reported By: Money hungry scam — Fresno Texas
Net Solutions
1838 2nd Ave #150 Internet, New York USA

Net Solutions Net Listings Solutions scam, threaten to send you to collections, fake invoices New York New York

They contacted me a few months ago the first time. The guy was talking really fast and led me to believe I owed money for serivces for my online business that they provided through major search engines such as goodle,bing,etc. They recorded me at what I thought was an fake invoice to be sent so I can report them, but they turned around and claimed I agreed verballyto receive there online services. Their service would place my business listing on the top of all the major search engines and on their website. Things is their website does not so any lisitngs of any companies and seems completey fraud. I received two more calls leading up to today where this lady Tosha claimed I still owe them $498 for a 1 yr contract that 1) I have not fufilled 2) did not agree to 3) they supposedly broke my contract for my convenience. Thing is I asked them the many time sthey calle dto send me the invoice in writing and I never received anything from them. I even gave them my email and still nothing. Now Tosha calls me and leaves a voicemail while I'm at work threatening to send me to collections for unpaid invoice. None of them can clearly explain how this "contract" got started. I got them to send me an email of this invoice and weirdly, it did not come back from the specific lady handling my file but from customer@netlistingsolutions.com for my records to report. Do not pay any money, report them. I even was almos to convinced I did do business already when them when I realized I didnt based on when I "agreed" to the serivce and when they requested payment for a invoice I never recieved. I was going to pay by card on th ephone and they asked for a check and I refused. No I read this I've report them and will not send any payments.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2013 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net-Solutions/Internet-New-York-10128/Net-Solutions-Net-Listings-Solutions-scam-threaten-to-send-you-to-collections-fake-invo-1066481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net Solutions