Complaint Review: net spend corporation

• Submitted: Wed, February 13, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 20, 2013

• Reported By: Kelly — sandusky Ohio United States of America
net spend corporation

net spend corporation netspend fraud. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: NetSpend

So here is another. Filed my income tax through turbo tax again for like the 8th year in a row. Filed on the 2/1/2013 was excepted right away. Had refund deposited on a net spend debit card (2/8/2013) its what turbo tax recommend never had problems before. The money was deposited in the account before I had the card. Then receive the card (2/09/2013) and try to active it says there was a problem needed to contact them.

Call they say need to fax other info ( I'd, soc, utility) did that then I have to wait 1-2 business days. Wait my business days now they are telling me my utility bill was not right that I have to resend it. So now basically I have to wait another 2 days for them to tell me what next? They have 10 k of my money its not right or fair. I have contacted turbo tax because I would not have been in this position had they not recommended them. I have contacted Santa Barbra bank to which they transferred the money to so turbo tax got paid. But on my end I get screwed. Do not use this company for nothing. They are fraud!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2013 09:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/net-spend-corporation/internet/net-spend-corporation-netspend-fraud-Internet-1013505. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on net spend corporation

NetSpend

AUTHOR: NetSpend Corporation - (United States of America)

We understand your frustration and apologize for the problems you have encountered with the block on your account. We understand that this can be an inconvenience, but we can assure you that it is for the security of your account.

Please send your information to feedback@netspend.com and we will be happy to assist you with this.

We look forward to speaking with you and we should be able to get this resolved quickly.

NetSpend