Complaint Review: net spend

• Updated: Wed, November 20, 2013

• Reported By: ryan — Roseville California
net spend
, Select State/Province USA

net spend JOKE!!!! California (CA)

*Consumer Comment: Question..

I was trying to sign up for direct depoit with Net spend.  They issues me a card in my maiden name.  Which is wrong.  So trying to direct deposit my funds in my married name.  Net spend sdaid they would have to reject the funds.

The first repesentative I spoke with told me the funds will go back to my payroll company within 3 days.  After the third business day I called Net spend back and know NETSPEND is telling me that when funds are rejected it will take 5 to 6 business days.  I can not wait for NETSPEND to do this.

They are a JOKE and I should have listened to my husband and never tried to sign up with this card in the first place.  NETSPEND is a scam and a JOKE!!!  They are a rip off

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2013 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/net-spend/Select-StateProvince/net-spend-JOKE-California-CA-1100928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on net spend

Question..

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

Just how did they know your maiden name?