Complaint Review: net spend

• Updated: Mon, November 08, 2010

• Reported By: t — kansas city Missouri United States of America
net spend
p.o. box 2136 austin, Texas United States of America

net spend theives and liers austin, Texas

onthe first week of novemeber I think the 5th I put 30dollar on my netspend card.I kept careful track of what I used it on   online computer game,sandwich at a convence store .,and some groceries at another store.  on 11 8 I put another 20 on the card in order to place an ad in classiied for my sister . the mnoney posted but my balence was only 5.40 .  do not know what the hell happened to the 20 dollars . it is gone . any call to netspends number get me a robot not a human .

their wesite was not much better . so I sent them an e mail . plus sent them a very nasty letter do not intend to use this worthless card again . do not use this card! do not get this card . I only lost 20 dollars other on this site lost more . if I had looked them up here before putting money on card I would have the add in the paper.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2010 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/net-spend/austin-Texas-/net-spend-theives-and-liers-austin-Texas-659662. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on net spend