Complaint Review: Net Spend

• Updated: Sun, May 19, 2013

• Reported By: jbecker642 — Milwaukee Wisconsin
Net Spend
P.O. Box 2136 Austin, Texas USA

Net Spend Ilegal transfer of $725.00 unauthorized and they won't return my money. The person who stole the money has the same last name as someone in their data dept. Hmmm Austin Texas

I noticed a transfer from my account to a Todd Berkebile in the amount of $725.00. No help from customer service. I filed a dispute. Today I notice that the transaction if gone. However, the $725.00 was not credited to my account. Don't they know that I have a printed copy of the original and then the edited account activity report. I have a list of people who work in their Data Base Administrators.Notice the employee with the name Berkebile. Hmmm. I wonder if the person who stole my money and tampered with the Account Activity could possible be a relative?

17536 DBAs(Database Administrators) leadferet.com/contactSearch-DBA-Decision-Makers.php?page=1... Todd Ostrem, Database Administrator, Wisconsin Physicians Service Insurance ...... Wenhan Zhang, Database Administrator, NetSpend Corporation, Austin, TX, 59 ...... Administrator, Associated Professional Engineering Cons, Wilsonville, RI, 53 ...... Bryan Berkebile, Database Administrator, Jabra, Nashua, NH, 59 ...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2013 02:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net-Spend/Austin-Texas-78768/Net-Spend-Ilegal-transfer-of-72500-unauthorized-and-they-wont-return-my-money-The-pe-1052143. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net Spend