Complaint Review: net spend

• Submitted: Thu, March 08, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, March 08, 2012

• Reported By: kandy — bayshore New York United States of America
net spend

net spend Customer service sucks I was on hold and sent to 4 different people, not helpful, not knowledgeable inconsiderate helpless people Internet

I got a netspend card today to have my son's social security check deposited to the card they said it was free a lie, hidden costs per month or as you go. Then I call to activate the card I was on hold for 30 minutes switched to 4 different people all saying the same thing we are going to activate your card. I asked for a supervisor who informs me my money will be placed on hold because my social security check has my sons name on it I told her I'am the payee she said it doesnt matter he needs a state id & birth certificate after I already loaded the money on the card at the check cashing place now what 15 no state id.I'm disgusted with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2012 09:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/net-spend/internet/net-spend-Customer-service-sucks-I-was-on-hold-and-sent-to-4-different-people-not-helpf-850981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on net spend