offices

net10
St. Augustine, Florida United States of America

net10 Net10 Steals Minutes from You St. Augustine, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Net10 Steals Minutes

Once again Net10 stole minutes from me.  In the past, I either had lost my phone or broke it and I could not prove exactly how many minutes I had.  I have been with this company for a couple of years and I lost or broke phones and when reactivating my new phones,  I always felt they shorten me 100 or 200 minutes, the last time probable around 400. But not this time, this time I was ready.  My phone was flashing 663.75 minutes remaining.  My phone had quit working but still showed the minutes.

So I got me a new phone and just before I called I received an email indicating my 200 Easy Minutes were added to my account. After calling they walked me through the set up and acknowledge I had 200 Easy Minutes added. He told me it could take a couple of minutes to a couple of days for the phone to activate, which I knew it will take only couple of minutes, as I said, I have done this before. After a couple of minutes my phone activates with 200 minutes.  Bastards! They are doing it again.  I called back and behold, I get the same rep.

I explain him the problem and he tells me he needs to call another section to verify my total minutes.  I also heard that before.  He comes back after a couple of minutes saying that he was told I had 539 minutes plus the 200 Easy Minutes.  I asked for a supervisor and after 30 minutes waiting he could not find any supervisors. I stopped my easy minutes and my wife and kids too.  When we run out of minutes, I will switch to (((competitor's name redacted))) family plan 4 phones unlimited calling, texting and web for $100 a month.  I will tell my story to the Better Business Bureau and any website such as this one.  I will spread the word and you must do the same.  This is war and I it has just began

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2012 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/net10/St-Augustine-Florida-/net10-Net10-Steals-Minutes-from-You-St-Augustine-Florida-822751. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on net10

Net10 Steals Minutes

AUTHOR: Retailoperations - (USA)

They did the same thing to me as well. Just now I had over 10,023 minutes. I went to renew my phone service which was on a roll over plan. 300 minutes for 60 days. All of the sudden my phone rebooted, instead of getting an email with the minutes added, they whipped out all my minutes and stuck me with 300 minutes and 60 days worth of service. They gave their same lame ass excuses to steal minutes.

A few months ago they did the same thing when I thought I lost my phone, I had 9600 minutes back in July. When I bought a new phone, they only wanted to transfer 763 minutes and steal the remaining 9000 minutes.

Right now they are doing the same thing. Im going to contact a local Judge in Miami FL where they are located and file a law suit against them. Net10 has a history of stealing minutes, what they do its the purchase the minutes from a normal cell company and then they steal them.

Right now I've been on hold for 10 minutes suposidely being transfered to a supervisor, its more of their games. FCC and the State Attorney Generals office are going to be contacted as well via an attorney. Right now 27 minutes on the phone and i've spent the majority of it on hold!

STAY AWAY FROM NET 10 THEY ARE THEIVES!