Complaint Review: net10

• Submitted: Wed, September 22, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, September 22, 2010

• Reported By: rock57t — Keithville Louisiana United States of America
net10

net 10 after my request and approval from net 10 didn't transfer my units.days and phone # to my new phone and now refuse to give me back my unit,days and reactivate my old phone. Internet

net10 celluar phone company refuse to reavtivate my phone after they trird to transfer my units,days and phone # to another net10 phone. The employees and the supervisors do at their on lesure change company policies when it is benfical to the company. these policies are not in the agreement you sign when you get the phone services and haven't be approved through the company. when ask to speak to the ceo of the company, you are told that he/she are busy. I have tried for 2 days to get my phone services turn back on and that hasn't happen yet, i get put hold and left there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2010 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/net10/internet/net-10-after-my-request-and-approval-from-net-10-didnt-transfer-my-unitsdays-and-phone--643277. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on net10