Complaint Review: net10

• Reported By: swift2cruz — reidsville Georgia
net10
Internet USA

net10 ripped me off my minutes and service days Internet

i paid for unlimited service for thirty days after having PERFECT reception in the same location for three months. after having my unlimited service for less than a week i lost ALL reception. i called the company on three different occations and they couldn't figure out the reason and i demanded my money back but they refused and quickly "found the issue". when they finally gave me service back i was promised all 26 days of service that i had when i lost all reception but when i called to recieve my service days they refused to give me more than 14 days. im outraged at how irresponsible and unprofessional their company is and i hope enough people complain to get them investigated as to why we are being ripped off so casually.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2013 06:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/net10/internet/net10-ripped-me-off-my-minutes-and-service-days-Internet-1058067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on net10