Memorial

• Updated: Wed, November 27, 2013

• Reported By: Trae Hampton — Glenmora Louisiana
Net10
9700 N.W. 112th Ave Miami , Florida USA

Net10 A Company of Crooks! Scandalous People and Terrible Costumer Service Miami Florida

Well this all started back in October and I'll try and be brief. I am a college student so keep that in mind as you read. My cellphone had been inactive for awhile so I decided when I got paid  to buy a airtime card for my Net10 prepaid phone. I ended up buying two airtime cards for a local dollar store. My purchase was $120.00 because I bought a airtime card for myself and my brother who also has a Net10 prepaid phone, at the price of $60.00, for 1000 mintues and 90 days.

Well I got a message across my phone saying sim unregistered so I called Net10 and was sent a new sim card. Then it didn't work I called back the next day and they said they would send me a replacement phone because mine was supported in the area anymore. (That was also a lie!)Later that night the new sims card decides to activate two days later, so I didn't need the new replacement phone so I wanted to send it back. But the company was forcing me to keep the new phone ,I didn't even want.

So my mom got in an verbal altercation with Net10 because they were forcing me to keep a phone that I never wanted since my phone was working again, I refuse to. In an email after the phone altercation, they agreed to take the phone back, after telling me mines would stop working eventually.

That's where we are now, my phone stopped working again it says unregistered sim. All I wanted was a new sims card for my prepaid phone I just put $60.00 of my own money into. So I called back a day later in October to get a sims card. JoAnna, was the name of this represenative that answered the phone. She told me she was submitting a ticket for my new sims card order, so I thought I was done with the situation.

Turns out it's the end of Novemeber now and the sims card never came. The ticket number doesn't even exist when I put it in the tracking service area of the website.I called today and Dahasia, another one of their phoney representives told me,  nothing was wrong with the sims card,I had and told me to purchase more airtime, when my airtime is still on the phone with no service $120.00 just down the drain what a waste and a rip-off I wouldn't recommend Net10 to anyone! They refuse to send me a sims card. That's all I wanted.

Thanks for taking the time and hearing my side of the story

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2013 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net10/Miami-Florida-33178/Net10-A-Company-of-Crooks-Scandalous-People-and-Terrible-Costumer-Service-Miami-Florida-1102659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net10