Complaint Review: netSpend

• Updated: Thu, December 12, 2013

• Reported By: Robert Campo — Kingman Arizona
netSpend
Austin, Texas USA

netSpend netSpend prepaid debit card co. will not let me get to my S.S.I. direct deposit money's ! Austin Texas

*General Comment: no one

I have been fighting with netSpend prepaid debit card co. for over 3 week's and they have my account blocked ! I can't pay my bill's, can't pay for my med's ! I need help, who can I go to that will heip me?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2013 11:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/netSpend/Austin-Texas/netSpend-netSpend-prepaid-debit-card-co-will-not-let-me-get-to-my-SSI-direct-deposit-1106452. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on netSpend

#1 General Comment

no one

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

No outside agency is going to be able to help you resolve this issue. You need to find out WHY your card was blocked. Next you need to get a REGULAR bank account. You will ALWAYS have problems as prepaid debit was NEVER meant as a long term solution to debiting issues. Its mainly supposed to be a secure way to transfer/give money in a form that is widely accepted. Its not meant to be your bank.

When ever you start using a prepaid debit card to do your banking you will find that there are going to be issues. Best bet is just open a bank account. This way you dont have account blocking issues. You need to work WITH them and get your situation resolved. Otherwise that money will start to dwindle because of service fees. Even though the account is blocked they still get paid. So you need to get ahold of customer services and get this issue cleared up.