Complaint Review: netSpend

• Submitted: Mon, April 08, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, April 12, 2013

• Reported By: meme3 — shreveport Louisiana
netSpend

netspend took my income tax an keep feeding me lie about where it is www.nstspend.com, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: NetSpend

Netspend took the rest of my money of my card an said they was sending it back to the IRS an never did. Now I don't no where my money is. Beyond keep saying they sending it back but the IRS never received it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2013 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/netSpend/internet/netspend-took-my-income-tax-an-keep-feeding-me-lie-about-where-it-is-wwwnstspendcom-Int-1041631. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on netSpend

NetSpend

AUTHOR: NetSpend Corporation - ()

We understand that your refund has been sent back to the IRS.

Please send your information to feedback@netspend.com and we will look into this for you.  We know this can be frustrating and we would like to make sure this is taken care of.

NetSpend