Complaint Review: Netcrawler LLC

• Reported By: Zara — Dubai
Netcrawler LLC
151 Front Street West, Toronto, Select State/Province Canada

Netcrawler LLC Fraudulent taking Debit Card Payments Toronto Canada

I signed up for a 1 month account for BTGuard. I had wanted to use Paypal but the card I wanted to use could not be added to my paypal account.

After several weeks of the of attempting to use the software, I submitted an error message that the software was giving me when attempting to authenticate my username\password. The software would connect only to immediately disconnect after only a couple seconds.

I gaVe up using it and thought money wasted but it was only one for never mind.  Several months later I noticed on my bank statement a debit from BTGUARD. I checked back to find they had collected money on a monthly basis.  I contacted them to be told I had a Paypal sunscription.

I thought I must have made a mistake when I signed up. I clicked to URL in the mail logged on to Paypal to be told I had no such subscription.

No active subscriptions to paypal@netcrawled.com were found. You can find the status of all subscriptions in your Transaction History. I have subsequently emailed BTGUARD and have no reponse. I have now contacted my bank and filed a formal fraud charge. I will be doing the same with PayPal. THIS COMPANY IS COMMITING FRAUD! I advise anyone looking at signing up with this company to stay away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2013 07:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netcrawler-LLC/Toronto-Select-StateProvince-M5J-2N1-/Netcrawler-LLC-Fraudulent-taking-Debit-Card-Payments-Toronto-Canada-1059096. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netcrawler LLC