Complaint Review: netdigitalinc.com

• Updated: Tue, March 16, 2010

• Reported By: Petebikerman — Stinson Beach California USA
netdigitalinc.com
Baton Rouge, Louisiana United States of America

netdigitalinc.com APPS, APPS PORTAL, David Walker Ripped me off for $5K and won't respond to my calls or emails Baton Rouge, Louisiana

*Author of original report: Got away with my $5K

*Author of original report: netdigital.com update 11-18-09

This person conned me into investing in his scam and has not communicated with me after cashing my check.  No response to calls and emails. I received 2 snail mails from the entity known as APPS Portal Marketing, PO Box 1823, Baton Rouge, LA 70821.  I became involved in early September and haven't been able to speak to an individual at the phone numbers I have on file for them.  It is Nov 12th '09 and no return calls after leaving numerous messages over the last 2 months.  If you have been ripped by these people please respond to this message and let me know if you have further info on this entity and I will publish my info on this forum for your use in catching up with these people in order to persue prosecution for possible internet fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2009 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/netdigitalinccom/Baton-Rouge-Louisiana-/netdigitalinccom-APPS-APPS-PORTAL-David-Walker-Ripped-me-off-for-5K-and-wont-respond-522936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on netdigitalinc.com

Got away with my $5K

AUTHOR: PeteBikerMan - (USA)

Status unchanged since last report.  Looks like he got qaway with my $5K.

netdigital.com update 11-18-09

AUTHOR: Petebikerman - (USA)

UPDATE: 11-18-09.............I just got off the phone with a supposed support tech on thier support line .  I spoke with a Robert Durant (?) who is a so-called support tech who had no pertinent knowledge regarding my account.  He told me that all he could do was to pass on my request for a return call from someone who could possibly help me.

I will report on that call if and when it ever comes in an update of this file.  I have compiled a lengthy dossier on this company and its many subsidieries and will persue legal action in the immediate future.

My attorney will be filing a civil and probably a criminal complaint with the Baton Rouge, LA authorities.  I have spoken with a detective in the BR, LA regarding this case last month and will be forwarding the dossier to him for investigation when my attorney feels  it is appropriate.

It's too bad ripoffreport.com doesn't allow direct communication between their clients.  If anyone can figure out a workaround to this please let me know so tyhat I may receive info from interested parties to this possible,  and very likely fraud.

Victor