• Report: #181977

• Submitted: Sat, March 18, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, March 18, 2006

• Reported By:Brooklyn New York
Netdropshipper
2857 E. Pico Blvd. Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Netdropshipper ripoff stole my credit card number and made purchases Los Angeles California

This is the worst company ever. First they promised a refund on an item never delivered and then called me a liar saying they never told me that. When I sent the email I was sent saying they would refund me then they changed their story saying the customer did receive the item and I am trying to rip them off.

I then filed a complaint with the BBB and Netdropshipper closed my account stating something about their terms, which by the way says nothing about complaining to the BBB.

Then to get back at me for complaining to the BBB, they took my personal information and filed a ficticious complaint against another dropshipper trying to cause me a problem with them.

Then when I thought that was bad enough, I noticed unknown charges to my credit card. After investigating it I found out they used my credit card number and personal info to buy a membership to an adult website. These guys will stoop as low as they can to get back at you for complaining about them. You would think they would spend their time trying to make their business what they have promised so many people it would be, instead of stealing and commiting credit card fraud. Everyone please check your credit card companies or your bank to make sure they haven't used your info to make purchases. I am making as many complaints I can about this company and if this has happened to you please contact me and let's see if we can get rid of them together.

Tammy
Brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2006 06:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netdropshipper/Los-Angeles-California-90023/Netdropshipper-ripoff-stole-my-credit-card-number-and-made-purchases-Los-Angeles-Californi-181977. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netdropshipper