Complaint Review: Netdropshipper

• Submitted: Mon, April 17, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, April 26, 2006

• Reported By:Mesa Arizona
Netdropshipper
8491 Sunset Blvd. Suite 868 Los Angelos, California U.S.A.

netdropshipper.com ripoff dishonest fraudulent thief Los Angelos California

*Consumer Comment: Report To The Authorities

*Consumer Suggestion: Try this phone number for them I got someone to answer!

I ordered some items totaling just over 900 dollars to be delivered to my customer. First I had to "wire transfer" the money because it was over 400 dollars. Then I had to spend days getting them to credit my account as they only converse through email.

When I finally got them to credit my account and manually input the order (their site was poorly built so I couldn't do it myself) it had already been 2 0r 3 Weeks. Then they tell me it's on backorder. I ask them to give me back the money and they say it'll take up to 30 days and I didn't even Buy anything!

So 30 days passes and nothing happens. The money is still credited to my account but I can't use it unless I want to buy something. And I've heard that even if I buy something I may not get it anyway so I'm definitely not doing that!

I've tried to contact them because my refund was supposed to be given to me no later than April 15th, 2 days ago... They don't respond and are no longer on the BBB. I highly recommend never dealing with these liars.

Aubrey
Mesa, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2006 08:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netdropshipper/Los-Angelos-California-90069/netdropshippercom-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-thief-Los-Angelos-California-187158. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netdropshipper

AUTHOR: Aubrey - (U.S.A.)

I just got an email saying they issued me a check for the full 907 dollars, and the money is no longer credited to my account. So HOPEFULLY I will see my money in the next few days. If everything goes well I STILL WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THEM however. Their refund policy states that you will have your refund within thirty days. Today is day number FORTY. Absolutely ridiculous. I DIDN'T EVEN BUY ANYTHING. So I'll let you know if and when I get the check ; )

Report To The Authorities

AUTHOR: Karen - (U.S.A.)

Everybody Write To These Addresses! Let's Get Something Done About These Crooks NOW! Enough Complaints Will Finally Generate Some Action! Don't Stop Now - Let's Dump on the Authorities!

Here is the physical and email address of the Neighborhood Prosecutor covering the address of netdropshipper.com in Los Angeles:

Rita Venegas

210 West Temple Street, Suite 18000
Los Angeles, CA 90012-3210

Telephone (213) 974-3512
Fax (213) 974-1484

Let's run these people out of business and send them to prison! Don't stop complaining until something is done!!!

#6 Consumer Suggestion

Try this phone number for them I got someone to answer!

AUTHOR: Gwenevere - (U.S.A.)

I too have had a similar experience. Try this phone number to talk to "Angela" or "AK" at Netdropshipper.com. I called it and got some results. Not everything that I had a issue with but I did get some of my monies back. Good luck to you!

Try 323.459.9599

Don't know if its still good but its worth a try. I got this number off of a FedEx claim that I filed because they shipped my customer a broken crib.