Complaint Review: Netdropshipper.com

• Submitted: Tue, November 20, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, November 20, 2007

• Reported By:Flint Michigan
Netdropshipper.com
2857 East Pico Blvd. Los Angeles, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 323-262-0700
  • Web:
  • Category: E-trade

Netdropshipper.com RIP OFF CENTRAL. netdropshipper Los Angeles California

I used netdropshipper for about 6 months. Everything was going fine until my customers started to complain about parts missing, used products, and I even purchased over $800 in what was to be new San Andreas games just before they were removed from the market for Nudity. I had a buyer in Japan ask for 40 games I was going to make a huge profit because netdropshipper still sold them at $20 a piece then I sold them at $48 a piece plus the extra from shipping. So you can see what I was pissed.

I charged my customer nearly $2000 for the games and shipping and had them sent to me to keep shipping cheaper as they had to be repackaged and sent to another country. When the games arrived, I noticed everyone of them was USED I was like WTF and I called and emailed and the customer service rep. Stated our supplier only sends new games and we have never had this problem, but if you would like send them back and I will give you a 50% refund. Oh hell no so I filed a compliant with the BBB which is like bathing in a puddle of mud they were useless, they suggested that we work it out and then when we were unable to resolve the matter I just said the hell with it. I talked to my buyer and then worked a deal with him.

I had a similar problem with another COMPANY MEGAGOODS http://megagoods.com/search.php?searchFor=ipod&page=2

I purchased a piano for a guy in Florida and he received a used product that was missing half the part he refused to pay return shipping to California but agreed to send it to me. I refunded him. I contacted this company and the stated that they inspect all products before they leave and this was in fine working order. Well I have the product and it was not in fine order it was missing the cord and all the manuals and cds. Thus, I filed a complaint with my credit card company and the better business bureau because they would not provide me with the information to send it back. This again got me no where and my credit card company refunded me until the investigation was complete but I could not provide any evidence that I returned the product (how could I return it without the Return number as outlined on their policy) so I was billed for the damn piano and I still have it, like a paper weight in a lonely window less corner office.

Since I have stopped selling on Ebay (I loved Ebay) and I have shut down all of my websites. I will one day play again. When the right company comes along.

Mgil
Flint, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2007 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netdropshippercom/Los-Angeles-California-90023/Netdropshippercom-RIP-OFF-CENTRAL-netdropshipper-Los-Angeles-California-285710. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netdropshipper.com