Complaint Review: netfashioavenue.com

• Reported By: elda — Queens New York
netfashioavenue.com
Blue Springs, Missouri USA

netfashioavenue.com worst shopping experience Blue Springs Missouri

The worst experience of my life. I ordered a dress online on Sep. 23 . Never received the dress. I tried to call, email and chat to get a refund, it's almost impossible to get someone. Finally,after a month (now we are on Oct.21) on the chat I was told that I was refunded. Has been 5 business days since the "refund" and nothing shows on my credit card statement. Called the credit card company, they didn't see anything either so, I started a dispute.

They are very rude. I will never, ever use this site again even if they are giving dresses for free.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2013 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/netfashioavenuecom/Blue-Springs-Missouri-64014/netfashioavenuecom-worst-shopping-experience-Blue-Springs-Missouri-1093423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on netfashioavenue.com