Complaint Review: Netflix

• Updated: Thu, May 31, 2012

• Reported By: Gracey Mae — Crestview Florida United States of America
Netflix
Internet, California United States of America

Netflix Took 25.00 out of my bank account which was support to be a FREE TRIAL Internet, California

*Consumer Comment: Are you really a lawyer?

I joined a FREE membership with Netflix over the weekend. They took 25.00 out of my bank account which was NOT authorized. They are crooks. Please do not do business with them. I am a lawyer and this is called fraud and theft which against the law. I did not authorize them to take one dime from my account. I have reported them to my banks's fraud division. They are crooks, do not do business with them. It is not about  the money is of no importance to me. However, the ethics are. If you or I were to do this we would be under the jail. Do not do business with these crooks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2012 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netflix/Internet-California-/Netflix-Took-2500-out-of-my-bank-account-which-was-support-to-be-a-FREE-TRIAL-Internet-891150. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netflix

Are you really a lawyer?

AUTHOR: Jeb - (U.S.A.)

I question your ability to practice law if you can't even read and understand a free trial offer online! Gosh, how did they get your banking info to charge you the $25? Oh, that's right, you gave them your debit card number when you signed up for Netflix and never cancelled your membership before the free trial offer ended.

Learn to read!