Complaint Review: netflix

• Submitted: Sun, October 06, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, October 06, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — cheyenne Wyoming
Internet USA

netflix They took off 2 shows that were on my list, they took off a review I wrote and leave out 6 seasons. internet

I felt netflix which is an internet service for TV show and movies has not been fair with me.  First of all they took off 2 shows that were on my list and I only found out at the last minute.  They also have a classic series Columbo that is missing several episodes from the first 6 seasons.         Also they took off my review of a classic movie while leaving the others on.  When I called them about this they could not give me any rational explanation.  I also asked them to put on a show HULU has for free on their site but too bad with commercials.  That's why I liked netflix but when I asked for the later in color Outer Limits to be put on the rep. said they would seriously look into doing that.  I feel I've been taken for a fool because i saw somewhere else netflix ended their contracts with Showtime and Sony so How can they bring the new Outer Limits to their lineup!  I have read other reports and letters of complaint about similar issues from other viewers regarding Netflix!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2013 01:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/netflix/internet/netflix-They-took-off-2-shows-that-were-on-my-list-they-took-off-a-review-I-wrote-and-le-1089877. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on netflix